Kaavi Jahimaja is quiet, private place situated very close to the sea. It is situated in Estonia on the island of Saaremaa on Sõrve peninsula in the village of Kaavi. We offer accommodation in two cottages, which are only 30 meters from the sea.
In additon to two cozy cottages (with 9 sleeping places) You can use outdoor kitchen and exclussive swimming house, in which there is a small sauna. You can go to sauna in the middle of the sea!
- Wonderful view from the fireplace to the sea!
- Sleeping places up to 6 persons in 3 rooms
- Sauna on ground floor
- Bathrooms and toilets on both floors
- Fireplace and livingroom on ground floor
- Refrigerators on first floor
- Really small cottage (4 x 3,5 m), but comfortable, functional and nice
- Sleeping places for 3 persons in two rooms
- Bathroom and toilet
- Kitchen with equipment + refrigerator
User’s manual for Kaavi Jahimaja!
Kaavi Jahimaja(KJ) has been countryhome for our family for many years. We do hope, it will be good home for you during your visit!
What should you certainly do in KJ:
- Walk in fresh air, enjoy views, discover small details in nature
- Enjoy sauna and seawater after heat
- Enjoy view to the sea sitting in front of the fireplace
- Bird watching
- Watch how the sun rise from the sea
What should you certainly not do in KJ:
- Harm or spoil buildings, inventary
- Harm or spoil ground
- Saw or cut trees, bushes
- Use heating wood in outside fire
- Overheat saunas
- Replace furniture, audio-video and other equipment
- Take with KJ inventary
- Throw on ground sigaret ends or litter
- Leave in KJ food or your other things
Please keep KJ clean and in good order as you do in your own home! Please leave KJ in good order for other visitors! Last visitor prepared it for you! Please use heating wood responsibly!
We wish You a nice vacation in Saaremaa!